Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Linky Love and some other stuff ~ Idaho Family Photographer

Check out this great post from Erica May Photography about dressing your family for your next portrait session. And for more inspiration throughout the year, become a fan of Wardrobe Wednesday {where fashion meets photography} on Facebook.
  •      •      •     •     •
Also, as an added service and convenience to my wonderful clients, I am now accepting debit and credit cards-Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Session fees are due at the time of booking to reserve your day and time and can be taken over the phone or in person. 


•      •      •     •     • 
I have another fun little surprise in the works that I'm really excited to share. Let's just say, it's an opportunity to receive your sessions' beautiful images AND help those in need right here in our community. More details to come...
•      •      •     •     •
And because a post just really isn't much fun without a photo, here's a little sneak from my fun session last night. I can't wait to finish editing these!





No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts