Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Boy!~ Parma Baby Photographer




Yes, it's been awhile since I took these, but am finally getting around to editing my own baby's birthday cake photos. As you can see, he loved the icing more than anything. I am looking forward to spring and some upcoming sessions.

Don't forget the Baby and Child Model contest going on now. Sessions are only $50 through June 21 plus you receive a 5X7 image and your child is entered into the monthly contest.

If you have any questions about a portrait session with me, please don't hesitate to call. We can talk about the goal of your session, what to wear, how you want to display your photos, etc. I'd love to capture your family just as you are! Don't forget Mother's and Father's Day are coming up and portraits always make a great gift.

3 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Friend...those are awesome! Love the background...is that a spot in your home, or did you figure out a "back board" thing? LOVE THEM! Talk more later!

Elyssa said...

These are amazing! I love every single one. I love the background too! Such a cute baby too :)

Jennifer Shike said...

These are so cool - what is the background?


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts