Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Starting school






Starting school is such a milestone in a child's life. And while MJ was in preschool last year, taking the step into Kindergarten and the Elementary School is a whole new deal. She was very excited about her first day of school and had a wonderful time. It's bittersweet watching your child go to school, knowing they are growing up. Though I am ready for her to add another chapter to her little life and see what great things come from her education. I know she loves to learn and it will be neat to see her develop new friendships along the way.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts